Colorado Springs Chamber & EDC
The Colorado Springs Chamber & Economic Development Corporation is a community organization built and infused by business leaders.
Gain partnerships, influence, and a voice in government with a Chamber & EDC membership. Increase your brand awareness among customers and peers while bringing credibility to your business. We are results driven, results proven, and we invite you to join our mission to achieve economic prosperity for our region.
With a wave of business and industry development, unique military assets, high-quality job growth, and competitive affordability, Colorado Springs consistently ranks as one of the best places to live and work. From startups to Fortune 500 companies, Colorado Springs businesses benefit from a community rich with investment, talent, and experience. We know how to set our sights on the future and get the job done.
The Colorado Springs Chamber & EDC works side-by-side with new, expanding, and relocating businesses. Navigating incentives or property searches to networking, our team leverages decades of economic development and business expertise to help you succeed.
Discover Colorado Springs, a pioneering powerhouse offering world-class innovation, accessibility, and opportunity.
We currently have one open position:
- Executive Director, Pikes Peak Housing Network
The Executive Director of Pikes Peak Housing Network will advance the mission “to foster innovative and collaborative solutions that increase housing affordability, attainability, access, and production in the Pikes Peak Region.” This person will work with partners to establish a regional culture supporting housing affordability as an essential part of a healthy economy. For details on how to apply, click here.
Staff and Board
No other entity in our region can influence, convene, and leverage the power of the business community like we do.
- Core Focus: To achieve economic prosperity for our region and act as a catalyst for business innovation and growth.
- Core Values
- Collaborative: Partnership is at the core of all we do. We work to understand our community, our members, and our collective priorities. We are stronger and better together.
- Trustworthy: We value and nurture trust – it is essential to all our relationships – and serve ethically and with integrity, earning and instilling trust with members and stakeholders.
- Invested: We are champions for our community. We’re serious about our work and go the extra mile to help develop long-term prosperity for our region. Our deep sense of duty is at the core of our work.
- Effective: We’re goal-oriented and we get the job done. Our diverse experiences and expertise bring greater value to our region.
- Advocates: Member-focused and service-oriented, we advocate on behalf of our region’s businesses. We understand business priorities and serve as a voice for business. We root for the home team and put our region’s needs first.
- Inclusive: We are committed to building an organization and community where all people are seen, heard, and appreciated for their differences. It’s the continual acceptance of those differences that build upon our resilience, our uniqueness, and allows our region’s businesses to thrive.
Our 2023 Organizational Goals
- Accelerate economic development recruitment/attraction and amplify the Business, Retention & Expansion (BRE) program.
- Lead regional engagement during the legislative session on bills affecting Community Housing Affordability Task Force (CHAT) priorities for affordable and attainable housing.
- Utilize the Economic Industry Sector and Workforce Cluster Analysis Study, Market Perception study, and Resource Inventory to create a talent strategy.
- Maintain existing and increase new strategic partnerships.
- Identify and codify top internal processes to be followed by all team members.