Why join the Colorado Springs Chamber & EDC?
Your membership is an investment in the Pikes Peak Region. The Colorado Springs Chamber & EDC is uniquely postured to strategically influence, convene, and leverage the power of the business community to achieve economic prosperity for the Pikes Peak region. We represent almost 1,200 members in the 39th largest city in America, with a metro-wide population of 762,000 and the No. 2 ranking among the U.S. News & World Report’s Best Places to Live. Our $44.4 billion gross domestic product reflects strong business ties in defense, aerospace, cyber security, advanced manufacturing, healthcare/medtech and the abundance of sports industry assets that come with being Olympic City U.S.A.
We are uniquely positioned to support business through economic development, government advocacy, defense industry development and a strong suite of membership services. We invite you to join our mission to achieve economic prosperity for our region.
Join a community of resilient business owners who believe in our region
Explore the membership options with the Colorado Springs Chamber & EDC provides and the range of benefits at every level to provide the connections and visibility you need. Click here to submit a membership application.
The Colorado Springs Chamber & EDC’s Board of Governors comprises the top community leaders and visionaries who are committed to the growth and prosperity of the Pikes Peak region. Investment at this level is a partnership with the Colorado Springs Chamber & EDC which helps fuel our work in job creation through relocating and expanding businesses, building a talented and creative workforce, and promoting high quality of life for all residents. This exclusive group of investors is dedicated to the success of this region. We need involvement from visionaries like you to help us position our region as the best in the United States in which to live and do business.
At this level, you will enjoy all the benefits of every level of membership in addition to admission to our Board of Governors Quarterly Update luncheon, exclusive VIP invitations, and two passes to all of our Chamber & EDC networking events, to give your whole team access to our member community.
There are three annual investment levels for our Board of Governors:
- President’s Circle $50,0000
- Strategic Partners $25,000
- Visionary $15,000
Contact Donna Carlson, Vice President, Membership Services, to tailor a member investment package according to the needs of your business.
As a Business Premier member, you collaborate with leaders in our region to affect development and position your brand as a market leader in your industry. With access to economic data and CEO roundtables, you have a unique opportunity as a Business Premier member to learn from influential voices, build meaningful business relationships and stay ahead of your competition by making data-informed decisions.
At this level, you will enjoy all the benefits listed in all tabs below, in addition to:
- Access to economic data
- Eligibility to join CEO Roundtables
- Access to issue-based public policy consultation
- Ribbon Cutting or Groundbreaking Ceremonies for multiple locations
- Eligibility to attend one Board of Governors Quarterly Update
- Eligibility to participate in the Concierge Program
Annual investment: $5,000
Like us, you love our region, and you are committed to making it better for future generations. You are an advocate for issues central to our business community. Members at the Business Advocate level want to make sure their voice is at the table in their industry. Many members invest at this level gain access to El Paso County’s generous Enterprise Zone Tax Credit, saving a significant amount of your investment by carving a large part of your investment out of your income tax. We also provide Business Advocate members access to position your company as a “subject matter expert” through a variety of industry connections, focus groups and sector partnership conversations.
At this level, you will enjoy all the benefits listed in the tabs below, in addition to:
- Enterprise Zone Tax Credit
- Industry Roundtables
- Ribbon Cutting or Groundbreaking Ceremony
- Quarterly use of Chamber & EDC conference room space
- Up to two CEO letters of introduction
- Enhanced member directory listing (images, videos)
- Eligibility to send one targeted email per year using our database
- Eligibility to place newsletter ads, blog posts
Annual Investment: $1,500
As a Connection member, you gain access to tools and resources designed to help you gain visibility and build your business network to move your enterprise to the next level of growth.
At this level, you have access to all the benefits in the tab below, in addition to:
- One use of Chamber & EDC conference room space
- One copy of member addresses per year for direct mail
- One executive headshot with our photographer
- Access to members-only pricing in Member Savings Program
- Participation in Chamber & EDC member councils
- Eligibility to sponsor or speak at Chamber & EDC events
Annual Investment: $750
This level of membership is the port of entry for new, small businesses and tax-exempt organizations to have access to the benefits the Chamber & EDC provides to the community. Your voice and advocacy are amplified in a crowded marketplace as a member of a larger voice of business. It’s our privilege to help you access your target market, create a solid customer base, and grow professionally as you grow your organization. The basic benefits of membership include:
- Access to bi-weekly members-only newsletters
- Members-only pricing to Chamber & EDC events
- Member directory listing of your company name
Annual Investment: $400
Here's how your member investment has been at work
- In Economic Development, we closed 10 projects, attracting $746.7 million in capital expenditures to Colorado Springs and created over 2,060 jobs with companies like Entegris, Zivaro, Bluestaq, and Microchip. We launched a Deal Closing Fund to incentivize high-quality jobs, marking a proactive and competitive approach in our region’s economic vitality.
- In response to the nationwide challenge of attracting and retaining talent, we launched Find Your COS, our pilot program with two talent initiatives: Hello Colorado Springs – a wraparound internship program where prospective talent falls in love with the region, and Connect Colorado Springs – a concierge program helping our members welcome new-to-market candidates and prospects, showcasing our community’s character by connecting talent to our small businesses and local flavor in Colorado Springs.
- We continue to elevate Colorado Springs at a regional and national level with a new website this year, and more than a dozen national earned media placements showcasing the positive key messages on living and working in Colorado Springs.
- Our Government Affairs team continues to work hard to represent employers at all levels of government, engaging with our City Council and County Commission, with the State Legislature, and with our congressional delegation at the federal level. We provide opportunities for members to engage with elected officials at every level, whether locally with our “How to run for City Council” educational town hall, at the state level with our annual Legislative Roundtable, and nationally as we lead our annual D.C. Fly-in where business leaders and federal officials meet to discuss our top legislative priorities. Our team also works as part of the Community Housing Affordability Task Force (CHAT) to advance policies designed to increase the attainable housing supply for our region’s growing workforce.
- Our Defense Development team is the liaison between businesses and U.S. military operations. Colorado Springs is home to five military installations and headquarters that bring mission sets including space, missile defense, combined air and ground combat power, leadership development, and command and control to our region. More than 250 companies make up our aerospace and defense industry representing a whopping 44% of the Pikes Peak region’s economy. This year, we doubled our defense membership portfolio and initiated the first of what will become an annual defense community-wide event. We conducted nearly 300 engagements and strategy sessions with defense partners to arrive at tailored plans for growth, enhanced community presence and networking. Our volunteer organizations, Military Affairs Council and Defense Mission Task Force, are comprised of former defense leaders, small and large businesses and community leaders to enhance relationships with the military community as well as address military-community interface projects.
- In service to all these efforts, our Member Services team serves the needs of our members by creating connections through events, focus groups, roundtables, and other forums to elevate your business among your customers and future workforce. Keep reading for more details.
Join a network of thousands of business leaders and grow your business, build relationships with key stakeholders, have your voice heard at the state capitol, and shape economic development in the Pikes Peak region.