Three Colorado Springs Chamber & EDC members and two additional Pikes Peak businesses were recognized as 2018 Colorado Companies to Watch winners at the 10th Anniversary Awards Gala in June in Denver. CCTW is a yearlong, nonprofit awards program that honors 50 fast-growing second stage companies from across the state for their performance in the marketplace, innovative products, unique processes, and philanthropic actions.
The five Pikes Peak region businesses honored include:
- Amnet (Chamber & EDC member since 2000): Located in Colorado Springs, Amnet serves fellow entrepreneurs by improving and growing their businesses through technology. Amnet was founded in 1998 by Trevor Dierdorff.
- Paul Sutton’s Peak Structural (Chamber & EDC member since 2016): Peak Structural is located in Palmer Lake and provides foundation structural repair, and crawl space and basement waterproofing services. With 20-plus years of experience in the construction and repair industries, Paul Sutton is the founder and president of the Peak Structural team.
- SecureSet (Chamber & EDC member since 2017): With a focus on securing the future, SecureSet, based in Denver, provides complete, immersive and compressed cybersecurity education programs at four nationwide locations.
- ATLAS CPA’s & Advisors PLLC: With locations in Colorado Springs and Arizona, ATLAS offers entrepreneurial businesses personalized tax, accounting and consulting services.
- Titan Robotics: Colorado Springs-based Titan Robotics specializes in manufacturing unique products on a large scale by designing and building industrial 3D printing systems.
“The Colorado Companies to Watch community is comprised of some the most skilled and innovative entrepreneurs and business leaders in the state,” said Rick Ninneman, chair of the CCTW Board of Directors.
According to CCTW, the 2018 winners significantly impact the state’s economy by providing thousands of jobs and contributing millions of dollars in revenue across Colorado’s diverse economic landscape.
“This award is meaningful because the Amnet team is passionate about technology and working to improve the communities we share,” said Trevor Dierdorff, founder and CEO of Amnet. “When our clients are more competitive, productive, and profitable, they grow, we grow, and our community benefits. I’m grateful to our team and clients. This award validates that we’re on the right track.”
For more information on the awards and the program, visit the CCTW website.