A look at our Chamber Connect events
Interested in attending one of our Chamber Connect events? Here’s a look at what to expect.
A structured, interactive setting with an educational speaker and space for networking.
What to expect: You will walk away from this event with new knowledge about community happenings and ideas to implement in your own organization. There is time before and after the event to network. If you choose, you can purchase lunch from the venue and enjoy the interactive presentation while enjoying a meal.
Days and Times: Monthly, on the 2nd and 4th Thursday of every month (unless otherwise noted). The event runs 11:15 am – 1 pm for in-person guests. 12 pm – 1 pm for virtual event attendees.
11:15 – 11:59 Registration and Networking
12:00 – 1:00 Speaker / Panel Presentation
Past topics and speakers:
- USS Space Command: Why COS?
- Legislative Ballot Review
- The Changing COS Skyline
- The Resiliency of the Outdoor Recreation Industry
- Workforce Hiring Strategies in a Virtual World
- Gaining Consumer Confidence
Cost: $0 for members, $5 for non-members. This does not include the cost of lunch.
Size of audience/guest list: 50 – 120 people total in-person and tuning in virtually.
Recent Chamber Connects
- Thursday, Jan. 21: State of the Chamber & EDC
- Features Dirk Draper, president & CEO, Colorado Springs Chamber & EDC; Kathy Boe, CEO, Boecore, Inc., and 2020 Chamber & EDC Board Chair; and Mike Juran, CEO, Altia, and 2021 Chamber & EDC Board Chair
- Listen here:
View and listen to additional Chamber Connects here.
*Disclaimer: We will adhere to El Paso County Health COVID-19 protocols, which may change the format and attendance capacity of these events.