2020 UCCS Economic Forum and State of Small Business
Greetings! The Colorado Springs Chamber & EDC is proud to be a sponsor of the UCCS Economic Forum and Pikes Peak SBDC State of Small Business. There are a few things we want you to know about us and our economic development services:
- We are a full-service economic development organization committed to helping companies consider a physical location in the Pikes Peak region and supporting existing businesses as they grow and expand.
- We have welcomed lots of growth into our region year after year, including several small, locally grown businesses!
- No matter the size of your firm, we’re here to support you.
- Want to know more? Contact Cecilia Harry, CEcD, Chief Economic Development Officer, at email@example.com or 719.575.4310.
Did you know?
65% of our 1,300+ members have fewer than 25 employees and 48% have fewer than 10 employees. Small businesses are powerful economic drivers in our region. We appreciate the risks they take to enrich our community and make it a vibrant place to live and do business. That’s why we’re dedicated to supporting them, ensuring they have the tools and resources they need to succeed.
Tools for small business
COSOpenforBiz is a step-by-step guide to help entrepreneurs go from great idea to grand opening.
- SizeUP COS
SizeUp COS is a new business intelligence tool to help businesses answer questions like: how do I compare to other businesses in my industry? Where could I locally source supplies that I need? What local markets are underserved that my company could find customers in? Where should I advertise? What locations would make sense for a new establishment?
- Small Business Advisory Council
Our Small Business Advisory Council (SBAC) supports our members, informs our legislative strategies, and shapes educational programming. Our SBAC committee members facilitate our monthly Small Business Roundtable discussions. Want to learn more? Contact Emma at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Franchise Focus Group
Our Franchise Focus Group creates educational and support resources for franchise owners, public awareness around the franchising model, and informs our legislative strategy. Want to learn more? Contact Emma at email@example.com.