Eleven exceptional women in business have been nominated for the 2017 ATHENA Awards presented by the Colorado Springs Chamber of Commerce and Economic Development Corporation. The ATHENA Award honors an outstanding community and business leader who encourages women to achieve their full leadership potential.
The 2017 nominees include:
- Aimee Cox, City of Colorado Springs
- Treasure Davis, Re/Max Properties
- Gemma Delgaudio, Pacific Dental Services
- Stephannie Finley Fortune, University of Colorado Colorado Springs
- Caroleen “Lee” Jolivet, Mulliken Weiner Berg & Jolivet P.C.
- Brenda Lauer, Pikes Peak Community College
- Alicia McConnell, United States Olympic Committee
- Laura Peterson, Absolute Body Balance
- Dr. Fran Pilch, U.S. Air Force Academy
- Melinda “Mindy” Stuemke, Pikes Peak Regional Building Department
- Jill Webb, CB Insurance
Cathy Robbins, senior vice president and director of regional partnerships for the El Pomar Foundation, received the 2016 ATHENA Award.
The public is invited to the annual ATHENA Awards Luncheon April 13 at the Antlers Hotel in downtown Colorado Springs. For details and to register, click here.