Need a network of experts invested in your success? Our one-hour Small Business Roundtables are a sounding board, support group, and think tank for small business leaders to collectively and confidentially navigate the challenges of running a business, especially during a pandemic. The roundtables are hosted by our Small Business Advisory Council.
Every month, we’ll focus on a different topic. You are welcome to attend as few or as many roundtables as you would like.
Each of the five topic-driven discussion groups consists of five business owners/executives and will be facilitated by a member of the Small Business Advisory Council:
- Neil Arthur – ArthurBiz Advisors
- Chris Cipoletti – Pioneer Fund
- Ryan Garner – Hub International
- Bob Kittridge – Focus Point Solutions
- Heather McBroom – Precision Services, Inc.
- Nohemy Montes – Mont Wealth
- Michelle Talarico – The Picnic Basket
Initially, we’ll convene five discussion groups with five attendees each so space is limited. To accommodate all interested, we’ll maintain a waiting list and expand the program based on demand.
Chambers of Commerce have a historical reputation for building business resilience and sustainability. Connecting our members and the business community-at-large with resources and support will inform business preparedness planning and facilitate a robust economic recovery for our region. Please join us for an upcoming discussion:
- Topic: Planning for your business future amidst current challenges
- Topic: Focus on employees amidst current challenges
- Register here
- Topic: Focus on customers amidst current challenges
- Register here