Voice of Business Community
Collaboration for an Impact
Shape small business in Colorado Springs by joining our Small Business Advisory Committee. This committee provides a collaborative platform to better understand needs, address important issues, and help shape our region’s business climate. The group meets once a month and is open to all members.
Driving the Small Business Community Forward
Advocacy and support for small business members is the focus of the Small Business Advisory Council.
- Meets: First Wednesday of each month
- Taskforce Groups
- Research: Identify the needs and manage resources for small businesses
- Promotion: Marketing and awareness of small businesses within the community
- Connection: Support small businesses with resources and one-on-one communication
- Member Moment
- “There is a saying, ‘To be successful, you must surround yourself with successful people.’ I discovered those influencers within the Colorado Springs Chamber & EDC. With that, regardless of ownership, I treat each employer as my own business and seek out success for us both. I am very thankful for the connections I have made through the Small Business Advisory Council and am happy to continue supporting peer members and the organization.”
- – April O’Neil, Vice President-Senior Relationship Manager, TBK Bank